Yoga ball cut in half on black flat platform, what is that piece of equipment called?

- Advertisement -

Bally’s and 24 hour fitness who sponsor the biggest loser have a piece of equipment that looks like a yoga or balance ball that has been cut in half and put on a round black disk style platform that people can either stand on the ball side or flip it over to use it for balancing when doing upper body exercises. I can’t figure out what this piece of equipment is called so that I can buy one. Does anyone know what it is called or where I can find one? Thanks!

- Advertisement -
Notify of
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments


Question for those who believe in reincarnation?

When you die and start your next lifetime, would you start off as a baby at birth?

For crystal collectors: How many crystals are too much?

by Kingdiana Jones: I started my collection back in late 2001 and since then have amassed a huge selection. For those who...

The Goddess of the Pagans and the God of the Bible: contradictory or complementary?

My question is provoked by Fred Lamond's argument in his 1989 article "Gods and Goddesses: are they real?" (republished in "Green Egg Omelette"). He...

crack in my crystal ball while i was using it?

what does that mean? in the magickal world?

Can I teach Yoga in the U.S without buying insurance for my students?

I have been teaching Yoga for 10 yrs, I recently moved to the U.S and planning to start a studio.Any help is greatly appreciated. Can...
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x