What is brain calcification and is it normal?

|

views

and

comments

I am 23 years old and have been having headaches and dizziness for the last 6-10 months. I have also noticed that my vision is changing. Every time i try to read, the words are getting fuzzy so ive been to the optometrist to get glasses, but after a month i cant see out of them. So i go back and i need to get a different prescription strength. It feels like they are changing constantly and i cannot drive well at night.
I had a cat scan on my brain 3 months ago and they found calcifications on my brain (specifically on the pineal gland, choroid plexus and dural). They only rang the other day to tell me this, and i have been booked into a neurologist for 3 weeks time.
I am really scared, as no-one is telling me anything and the research i am reading on the net is very vague and i could have anything.
Is this bad, could it be normal or is it definately abnormal? 3 weeks seems like an eternity when waiting on news.
Thanks for all your help 🙂

3 Comments

  1. Calcification is a process in which a mineral called calcium builds up in body tissue, causing the tissue to harden. This can be a normal or abnormal process.
    Ninety-nine percent (99%) of calcium entering the body is deposited in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% of calcium is dissolved in the blood.
    When a disorder affects the balance between calcium and other minerals or chemicals in the body, calcium can be deposited in other parts of the body, such as arteries, kidneys, lungs, and brain. Calcium deposits in these parts of the body can cause problems with how these blood vessels and organs work. Calcifications can usually be seen on x-ray films.

  2. Calcification is a process in which the mineral calcium builds up in tissue, causing it to harden. This can be a normal or abnormal process.
    Ninety-nine percent (99%) of calcium entering the body is deposited in bones and teeth and the remaining 1% of calcium is dissolved in the blood. When a disorder affects the balance between calcium and other minerals or hormones, calcium can be deposited in other parts of the body, such as arteries, kidneys, lungs, and brain. Calcium deposits in these parts of the body can cause problems with the function of these organs.
    Calcifications can usually be seen on x-ray films.

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share this
Tags

Osho Sufi Whirling Meditation

Whirling meditation is an technique that will liberate you from the mundane world, it is an active form of meditation that centers the mind and body within minutes.Whirling meditation has many benefits. It enables you to temporarily severe the hold the mundane world has on you. It allows you to build energy that focus in on your heart center and opens communication with the divine. When you are no longer whirling, you make a true connection with the earth as you disperse the energy that built up inside of you back into the soil. The low impact exercise of Whirling will keep you slim and full of energy when done on a regular basis.

Clairvoyant Meditation for Psychic Intuition

To develop your clairvoyance, you must be able to attain a higher level of consciousness. You need to work on your spirituality and this can be done in several ways. The most common way is through tapping the power of your third eye. Another effective way is through constant meditation.

Achieve Psychic Intuition By Clairvoyant Meditation

You do not have to go to a professional psychic to receive spiritual messages for yourself. You can do it on your own. You possess a powerful tool within yourself that can significantly improve your daily living. Clairvoyance allows us to see things on a spiritual level. With it, we can vividly see our past, present and future. Many of us has already experienced clairvoyance at some point in our lives.

Recent articles