Home Discussion Forum What do you think the other 90 percent of our brain is...

What do you think the other 90 percent of our brain is capable of doing?

Telepathy? Super strength? Mind over matter? What do you think? Is it possible we’ll ever be able to tap into it?

6 COMMENTS

  1. The other 90% is capable of so much that if that percentage of the brain was ever used it could either make or break the world…depending on the nature of the person who has woken that portion of the brain
    I think some things in life are better left as they are…we’ve already made the beautiful surroundings we once had in the world into hell-holes only using 10% of our brains….only God knows what would happen if we used the other 90%

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related