There’s this woman at work. She always bugging people to let her hypnotize them. He actually can do it, at least that’s what people who have agree say.
She into doing spells for luck, love, and other things.
I call her a witch, but some people think it’s wrong.
If a girl does witchcraft and hypnotizes people, why is it wrong to call her a witch?
Answer by Tonia Sprague
Because it’s hurtful. I like to rely on the wise words of Thumper from Bambi: “If you can’t saw something nice, don’t say anything at all.” :]
King James Version Bible
2 Peter Chapter 1
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
Ecclesiastes Chapter 5
2. Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter [any] thing before God: for God [is] in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
3. For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice [is known] by multitude of words.
Proverbs Chapter 15
1. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
Ephesians Chapter 4
29. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
1 Peter Chapter 2
1. Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
Ephesians Chapter 5
4. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Ephesians Chapter 4
32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
1 Peter Chapter 1
16. Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
John Chapter 8
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
We are solving your problems through love spells if you like it so visit http://www.myguardianangelforever.com/aboutme.html
Well sounds a bit odd that she does that.Also, it doesn’t mean she is a witch; It just means she does spells and tries to hypnotise people. There isn’t anything “wrong” with calling her it as in being mean but it may not be true so you shouldn’t just go round labelling people. Lots of people seem to think being a witch is such a bad thing , so they would think it’s being nasty about someone, and she may feel the same unless she actually identifies herself as a witch.
That’s okay. How would you feel if someone called you a pedophile because you happened to like children? You’ve basically put yourself into the same situation by applying a label to someone that is denigrating and may not be at all accurate (except in your own mind).
Silence is always the better part of valor.
In American culture calling someone a witch who does not self-identify as one is rude.
If she self-identifies as a witch then you can refer to them as a witch to other people, except if that person would think less of her as a result. In that case you should leave it to her to tell the person.