Psychic vampires exist. I know it, because I accept the existence of astral energy, and believe me people: they are among us. Talismans may have power, but only the really well-crafted ones. Otherwise a psy vampire needs sg. from you to create a contact.
There are different levels of this kind of vampirism.
1. Physical contact required.
2. Vampire can drain the life-force from a distant, but the victim must be at least in the same room.
3. Nail or hair is enough to establish a contact. (the vampire must have met with the victim before)
4. A photo is enough. (the vampire must have met with the victim before)
5. Only the image in the vampire’s mind is enough. (the vampire must have met with the victim before)
So beware, because vampires are among us.
For more info, visit
I do believe in psychic vampires, but I also believe in energy vamps. Fortunately I have never been attacked by one. My boyfriend on the other hand has been attacked and I witnessed it. It was almost as if my bf wasn’t in his body anymore, I could read his eyes and it wasn’t him. I didn’t do anything to protect myself, I just called my friend (she was in the other room), she has dealt with that before. Within minutes my bf returned. It really drained him. Still freaks me out thinking about it.
One of my best friends was a psychic vampire. Of course they exist. Most people don’t get out enough to see that what they deem “impossible” really does exist. Psychic vampires do not attack me. Talismans do work, so long as you are armed with the right one.
I don’t blame people for not believing, since such things seem impossible. However, saying that “something DOES NOT EXIST” is as evil as evangelism. It’s horribly inaccurate and pointlessly forceful.