* If we are dreams, after the dream is over does He ever remember us, or are we gone forever? Perhaps in another dream? Maybe when a person has a prophetic vision it’s really just God remembering a dream wile within another human avatar dream. If we measure a person’s brain quantum wave functions, can we use inductive reasoning to determine the previous iteration of the fractal function governing the waveform from a frequency-space signal analysis algorithm? Then can we piggyback the signal that generated this function by using this algorithm on a person in a psychic trance? Will this lead the the function at the iteration where the genesis of the two dream people meet? Could we then use this function to reverse the quantum polarities of the psychic so that through entanglement can mindswap the psychic with the avatar vision?
* Can I use the same principle to erase the minds of people, copy mine into theirs, and generate an army of minions of my own ideology? With this technology, can I conquer all the souls of Earth forever?
* Does the pineal gland guide one consciousness manifold into a next-causal-iteration consciousness, and back again? Can I use this to calculate the wave coordinates of a person’s dream, then erase that dream with a copy of my own self to possess that person’s mind?
* What are the stoichiometry ratios of mystic potions that I can use to chemically disarm the mind of the subject, so that I can replicate my function into the subject’s third eye using a cymatic flux interference generator inside of a crystal sphere? Would any interference of my signal create a damage to the integrity of the subjects, that which will exponentially escalate until it causes a civil war within my own ideological empire several generations from now?
* Where does the subject’s consciousness go after I erase it? Does it go into a negative world, which is exactly like his own world, but with all of his emotions and personality traits reversed, basically his own dimension of personal death? This exchange of one life for my own life, can I use it to create a horcrux?
Only serious answers, please!
And I thought that I had some f*cked up dreams.
Yeah, well I think you need to come back down from whatever cloud you’re floating on and take in a huge dose of reality. We’re not the product of one of God’s dreams, we’re His creations.
It’s too early, and this is too long to read. Sorry 😛
seriously, if you were really human, then you would either know, or strive to educate yourself as to your purpose, and reasons, for being here on earth.God has literally gone out of His Way to grant mankind an easy pardon for sins committed by Adam, the curse of which is passed thru all generations of his progeny.
Real humans who came before us: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon, John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, Muhammad- they did not live their lives as prophets and examples of right conduct in vain. Through scripture and their life activities as an example, we are shown what God expects of us, in order to reclaim a Paradise Lost, through disobedience.
Foolish, obtuse musings on hyperbolic fantasy realities concerning God and His Will may seem entertaining and intelligent to you, but the truth of the matter is God does not love those who invent lies against Him.
Apparently in this world, its the sub human types who find the stark reality of God, and existence on this plane, to be more than their feeble minds can comprehend or digest; that is sad, considering the Word of God, as it was revealed and deciminated by his prophets and apostles, is easy enough for a child to understand. This fact is not only mentioned in the Holy Quran, on a number of occasions, but it is part of the criteria believers can use to discern between those who believe and wish to submit to God’s Perfect Will, an d between those whose unbelief is so boundless, that they tend to favor twisted logic and lies, as an excuse for their actions, and as an indictment on the actions of others.
On this planet, in your life, as far as all the matter of the Cosmos is concerned, the human soul is the only real thing of any value, that you know of. It will endure long after your physical entity is long gone, to ashes and dust, and how your soul will fare then, depends entirely on how you behave now. Immortality is your original state, and so shall you return to that state, be it in heaven or hell.
I personally don’t care to suffer for an eternity in hell. I want the grace, power and stature that came with immortality originally, when the angels bowed down to Adam.
the utter reality of our existences far outweighs the surrealistic phantasms our feeble minds conjure by way of fantasy. You’ll find your rhetoric child-like and steeped with ignorance, in light of the facts and Truths of our journey through this probation, and what lies ahead, come the Day of Judgement …….and beyond…..