3240 days to go until 2020?

765 viewsdays until
0 Comments

the 1000 year golden age of peace and englightenment is fast
approaching so where are your Violet-hats? (violet is for the crown-chakra)

Anyone alive in the next three years,
will get to see the Vatican, Federal Reserve and Ufo-cover up fall.

Just a friendly reminder.

0 Comments

whooptie whoop…why not read books instead of counting?

Add a Comment
0 Comments

Assuming we dont die in 2012

Add a Comment
0 Comments

Abandoned 2012 already? Getting the next doomsday date in just in time to avoid being connected with the last one? I’ll expect a full account of your statement and the failure of it in 2021.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

Yeah, and I hope not many people are wasting their life believing in that nonsense.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

I’ll be 60 years old, and looking forward to the golden age of retirement. The rest is absurd nonsense.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

The only thing sure in life is death and taxes, unless you’re Wesley Snipes.. Then it’s death, jail for failing to file taxes, then taxes.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

Sounds like some interesting times are ahead! Glad I’m still young.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

we won’t die in 2012.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

You have an interesting theory, but if yours is correct then you are going to have to come up with a pretty convincing explanation for the Baha’i Faith (founded 1844).

From the cover of The Baha’is magazine, a publication of the International Baha’i Community

In just over 150 years, the Baha’i Faith has grown from an obscure movement in the Middle East to the second-most widespread of the independent world religions. Embracing people from more than 2,100 ethnic, racial and tribal groups, it is quite likely the most diverse organized body of people on the planet. Its unity challenges prevailing theories about human nature and the prospects for our common future.

http://www.bahai.com/thebahais/

Add a Comment
0 Comments

I have read that it was predicted by St. Malachy that the current pope is the second to last pope before judgment day. http://www.armageddononline.org/pope_prophecy.php

The Federal Reserve is a corrupt institution that has bankrupted our country and stolen untold amounts of labor from the working people of America. They have also brainwashed millions who know practically nothing about them into a steadfast belief that our economy can not function without them and that ANYONE who criticizes the Federal Reserve is absolutely insane. This is a level of nationwide mindmelt that would make Hitler proud.

The aliens are real. I am an abductee. They fully support the Federal Reserve and the associated corrupt institutions. They have in fact ordered their own coverup. You see, when the public finds out that we abductees are not liars or insane, and that aliens have been abducting us and torturing us there will be a call to arms. I question how effective a defense the world will be able to mount against them but I can assure you if the world knew about them every army would concentrate all their firepower on the aliens. We abductees are the true leaders of this world. The aliens with their time altering technology have removed us from the political spectrum and replaced us with those who are not as intelligent and have power at heart instead of the good of mankind, they follow the orders of the aliens to a tee, something we the abductees would never do. There is a war for the freedom of this planet and we, the leaders of the world on an alternate timeline who are now called abductees are some of the first casualties. After witnessing all of the ET power I seriously question whether this world will be able to mount any kind of defense especially considering our last four presidents were handpicked by the aliens following Ronald Reagan’s Star Wars program that made the aliens decide we could no longer be allowed to have a legitimate president. As more people wake up I seriously question whether it will be of any good to make war with the aliens, their power is astronomical and they will kill millions, billions even, to maintain their control over us and I seriously doubt that even if every good person on this planet laid down their life to stop the aliens whether we could succeed.

Add a Comment
0 Comments

Is there a valid question in there somewhere? You need to adjust your tinfoil beanie. The doctor prescribed those medications for a reason. You should take them as directed.

Add a Comment
Write your answer.