Well, basically, I believe I may be clairaudient. Here are some things that have been going on:
1. Before bed, your hearing abilities increase and you may be able to hear spirits. I’ve tried the method twice. It worked both times, but I couldn’t make out the message.
2. Twice, I have also heard voices while in my room, as if they were from a person standing right next to me.
3. I’ve heard my mom’s thoughts a few years ago in the car.
4. I can see auras as well (sometimes they are colored, sometimes just a misty, gray glow).
5. I often times feel like someone is staring at me or in the room with me.
6. I have pictures with evidence of orbs in my house.
So, what do you think? Now, I’m not gonna lie, I have some schizophrenic tendencies, but I really don’t believe they are directly connected to this. Please tell me what you think. Haters stay away. I don’t want any rediculous comments. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Gatica: Yes, because it was about letting the dog out and feeding her. Not even 5 seconds later she tells me to do just that.
One more thing: many clairaudients believe they can hear whispers while listening to music. This also happens to me. Also, I sometimes get a video of an episode of a TV show in my head. A little bit later, that EXACT EPISODE of the same show is on. It comes frequently in short bursts every so often.
(Powered by Yahoo Answers)