Home Discussion Forum My subconscious mind?

My subconscious mind?

I have spent a few months and finally found the my true self from the subconscious mind. I have been telling my friends about the progress and they think I’m a psycho. lol. All I’m trying to do is to make myself a better person than before and overcome my fears.

6 COMMENTS

  1. That’s perfectly normal…Just because your friends make jokes about it, if it makes you feel like a better person, pay no attention to them.

  2. I think anything one can do to make themselves a better person is a wonderful thing no matter what any one says. We are all different and that’s what makes us who we are. So if it works for you than be proud of that.

  3. there is no such thing as the subconscious, that is soap opera psychology… it is the unconscious.What you are finding out through your “progress” is probably more you are discovering more about your ego and the defenses you use to protect that ego from threats… Truly getting to your unconscious is a process that requires extensive psychoanalysis with another individual.

  4. Hey, there is a subconscious mind. It means that it exists just below the conscious mind. The unconscious mind is always asleep.

  5. First of all, let me tell you right here and now you have stumbled upon a very potent natural law of living that can make all the difference in your life.
    Secondly, DO NOT let any of your friends or family deter you from working with your sub-conscious mind. Science tells us that we normally use only 7%-15% of our mind power. The sub-conscious rules the other 85%. All successful and famous people such as Einstein, Plato, Socrates, Henry Ford, Napolean Hill, and other people who shaped our present world learned to “tap into” their sub-conscious mind.
    And don’t bother telling your friends about what you are doing because if they aren’t “ready” they will think your “psycho” like you said. That is their loss.
    My advice to you is to begin to study the natural laws of attraction and gratitude. If you do a search on the internet you will find many websites that will help you on your journey. And by tapping into your sub-conscious mind you will be directing it’s massive power to allow you to be whoever you want to be, do whatever you want to do in life, and have whatever you want.
    The sub-conscious MUST bring you what your thoughts direct it to do. It has no choice but to follow what you think about. If you think about all the “lack” in your life it will bring you more “lack.” But if you think about happiness, abundance, and prosperity in your mind on a continuous basis it will bring happiness, abundance, and prosperity into your life. It is a natural law of living and you cannot escape it’s results.
    Do a search on the law of attraction, the law of gratitude, and learn the secrets to accelerate your journey…Doug

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related