6 Comments

  • I feel what’s important to answer here is the comparable calcifying effects of calcium chloride compared to the known #1 culprit… Fluoride… and it seems odd to say that its common in young people whether or not they ingest any poisons.. did you consider that they have been ingesting poisons throughout the course of their lives in small qnantities without being aware of it.. like the poisons in everyday food and drinking water?? It absolutely does matter.. its simply that with pesticides and fluoridated and chlorinated water and people eating chemically processed and etc. food that what we consider normal habits in this culture is in fact a poisonous lifestyle… Take those things out of the picture and it is no longer culturally normal for the pineal gland to calcify in younger people.. its not even normal in older people either, but with all the contaminents purposefully hidden in everything you ingest or put on your skin or hair then people will begin to show signs of a calcified pineal gland at much younger ages.. Just because it becomes the norm doesn’t make it appropriate or acceptable… If Hitlers concentration camps became culturally normal to the point that people accepted those lifestyles it wouldn’t make it any more acceptable… We really ought to stop thinking like robots.. you cant justify everything your culture does simply because your used to it… that’s just accepting abuse because its all you know.. seriously look into the Pineal Gland much more.. It is more important than you imagine.. it has more than a physical function…

    DON’T BE INDOCTRINATED…

  • I feel what’s important to answer here is the comparable calcifying effects of calcium chloride compared to the known #1 culprit… Flouride… and it seems odd to say that its common in young people whether or not they ingest any poisons.. did you consider that they have been ingesting poisons throughout the course of their lives in small qnantities without being aware of it.. like the poisons in everyday food and drinking water??

  • Regardless of ingesting any poisons, the pineal gland commonly calcifies, even in quite young people, so it doesn’t matter.

  • I DO hope you’re trolling.
    Just in case:
    It’s not organic.
    It’s a skin irritant, and considered hazardous to injest in any large quantity.

    • For real where did they get that calcium chloride is an organic? Its a compound used in de-icer to suspend the freezing point. Its commonly used in industrial humidifiers and I think in no way is it safe and it should be illegal to treat water with.

Leave a Comment