would it be weird if our friend played Stellar by Incubus on accoustic guitar as we walk down the isle?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

It wouldn’t be the whole song. The first part of the song is so beautiful though. I havn’t asked him yet he just plays it ALL the time @ my house and it’s so pretty.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Umm, well it depends, do u want it to be formal or no? Maybe you shouldn’t do that down the isle, do that at the after party 🙂

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

oo, favorite song.
      yet, i don’t think it’d be appropriate.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

It’s your day and you can do whatever you want. It’s not written in stone anywhere that any certain song MUST be played as you walk down the aisle. I say go for it.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

It’s your day and if that’s what you want then I’d go for it..it’s all about the two of you not “will everyone like it or is it OK” Your guests have attended many weddings I’m sure and to make yours unique so they remember I think is a great idea..It’s 2008 and anything goes. Good luck and Best Wishes….

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Honey its your wedding so anything you want is really superb. Just because the Jones, Smiths and ancestors had the same old song and did a wedding all alike basically is no sign that yours can’t be what ever you want it too.
      I prefer traditional but since its not my wedding, it isn’t my decision nor anyone else’s but maybe the grooms. Have a beautiful wedding. Congratulations.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.