Wiccans: best way to protect against negative energy?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

So there’s been this cloud of negative energy around my home lately.
    When I’m outside or away from home I don’t feel it.
    I’ve asked my fiance to pick me up some smudge sticks as soon as possible and I’ve placed citrine crystals around my house.
    Is there anything else I should be or could be doing to get rid of the negative energy?
    Citrine Crystals are good for changing negative energy into positive energy, which is why I went with that choice.
    I would greatly appreciate it if those who don’t believe there is validity to my question could just refrain from any negative or rude comments, thanks.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I would love to shroom with you. Probably be a good trip

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

you cant get rid of energy
      you can change it though
      so make changes
      turn the negative to possitive
      play music , have some friends round and just create a different atmosphere
      I am not Wiccan though , so hopefully you get some other good suggestions to add to that

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Use your imaginary powers of positive electrons and photons that are in your crystal soccer ball. Dance naked outside.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Go Super Saiyan 3

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Give a little love, and it all comes back to you.
      Project the positive energy that you want to engender in your home. Others will pick up on it and return it.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

yes.draw a circle around your home. ask the gods and godesses for divine protection.then draw a pentagram around yourself.that is a forcefield.focus on your breathing and feel connected and grounded to the universe. the earth is your mother.ask for her help. ask all of nature to assist you.tell all the negative energies they must desist.and go back to where they came from.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Develop a sense of humour (no joke), says she with a grin.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Clean your house! Organize your closets! Get that soap-scum off the bathroom. If your house is feeling funky, try washing it first. You may have a house spirit or fae of some kind. They can be bummed out by a dirty house in spring. The seasons changed to spring and that can sometimes cause energetic funkiness. Try cleaning first and see if that helps. Break out the spring music and dance and smudge if that doesn’t work. When someone in your life is feeling blah, how do you get them in a good mood again?

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

It sounds like a cleansing is in order. If I were you, I’d also use salt around windows, doors, and doorways in addition to your smudging. Maybe also some myrrh or frankincense.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.