More

Why was I so attracted to rocks and crystals?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by Speeding Jellyfish:

I remember when I was a child I used to buy and collect lot of polished rocks and crystals from children’s science museum. I used to compare pictures from big thick adult dictionary to these rocks and memorize their names if it matches. When I look at sparkly rocks it always made me feel calm and happy when I was frustrated or upset. It usually made me feel like I’m in another place (Look at rainbow glare of a CD or DVD and you will understand what it feels like!) Sometimes I ogle at certain rocks to get the right emotion I want to feel. When I was obsessed with rocks, was I using their energy field and healing power? I’m skeptical about rocks giving off energy and power… what was it all about? I lost my rock collection but I still do it today when I squish my face flat on display glass of Swavorski crystal products in mall and attracted to genuine stone necklaces in store on display like magnet. Ooo I feel like buying another collection of rocks soon! They feel amazing emotionally!
        Someone told me in store that I’m an indigo but I’m not sure… can it be a characteristic of an Indigo? I was born in 1989
        Let me be more clear- Swarovski crystals are attractive to me because of their rainbow colors like CD, not because of their energy

Answer by Sharee
        Me too. I was attracted to Rock Hudson AND Crystal Gayle

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You are a bird
        Coo coo! Shinyyyyyyyyyyy!

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You know Why we are attracted to it it’s because
        shiny and it ranges from shiny to shiniest to smooth to smoothest and very sparkly to the
        eyes so appealing

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Rocks and crystals have great (varying) spiritual energy with many stories to tell. Those open to the spiritual can sit down and listen to what they have to say, while the majority of people see them at face value and move on, much like art!

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Crystal Magic (or lythomancy) comes in many forms. For some people, just having a crystal in their pocket, or in the form of jewelery, is what they would consider ‘crystal magic’, for others this will involve divination, spells, scrying, protection or healing.
        Each different crystal has it’s own specific meaning and properties and these can be used to help us in different ways. In divination pulling crystals from a bag can help give us a better insight into our life. Larger pieces of crystals can be used in spells, while smaller pieces (or tumble stones) can be held or put into a pocket to help us feel better i.e. blue lace quartz can help us feel calmer.
        For more infomation: http://ladywinterwolf.fcpages.com/crystals.html

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Children love rocks (most of them) I used to collect odd shaped rocks, I had a duck, a dog, a Turtle, a bear, and a heart shaped rock. I think there is something to possible energies in them, but, aren’t Swarvorski Crystals a manufactured crystal? I guess just out of the earth type crystals and rocks would be containers for energies more so than man made-manufactured crystals.
        This web site tells about indigo’s if you are interested.
        http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/childadults.htm

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Swarovski “Crystal” is just leaded glass, so even if you could feel an attraction to crystal (which you don’t), you’d be equally attracted to windows… water tumblers… glass bottles… etc.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar