why does all hell break lose when we start thinking positive?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

for the past few months i have been meditating, doing positive thinking, being alert of the way i feel and think and living more in the love circle then any other circle but why does it seem like all hell is breaking lose? is it because all of my negative energies are dissolving and coming out?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

You are happy and peaceful.
      Small bad things seem bigger.
      Try to scale them down.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Look I don’t know what kind of love circle you are living in, but I can tell you this much, when you are doing something that helps you get one step closer to God, the devil will do anything to make you think otherwise, but keep pressing on because you reward is on its way.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I was reading about this, I think you’re describing ‘chemicalization.’ Here’s something I found on the web when I was going through it.
      Chemicalization – A Cleansing, Healing Process
      Recently a civil service employee in a distant city said, “I have your book, The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity, and it is the best book on the subject I have ever read. For a time, I worked with the laws you described and they brought dynamic good into my life. But suddenly, I am frightened and discouraged. The last few weeks, everything seems to have gone in reverse. What has happened?”
      That lady was relieved to learn that another dynamic law was working for her-the law of chemicalization.
      You’ve heard it said that things have to get worse sometimes before they can get better; that the getting worse process is actually a part of the improvement process; that what seems failure is actually success being born in the situation. That’s chemicalization!
      Chemicalization sounds like a negative process, but actually it is a very positive one, a natural, normal one. Though it is an uncomfortable experience, it is worth going through, because it is always a sign that cleansing is taking place. Something higher and better always results from this experience.
      When these periods come, remind yourself, “This is nothing to fear. This is not evil. There Is only good at work In this experience. Healing Is now taking place In my world. I rest, relax and let It.” As you nonresistantly meet chemicalization in this way, very soon brighter conditions will appear.
      Emmet Fox has described the healing process of chemicalization:
      It seems as though everything begins to go wrong at once. This may be disconcerting, but it is really a good sign. Suppose your whole world seems to rock on its foundation. Hold on steadily, and let it rock, and when the rocking is over, the picture will have reassembled itself into something much nearer to your heart’s desire.
      Chemicalization means that things are coming out In a better state of affairs than ever before. Regardless of what seems to be happening, It never means anything else. When a physical or mental disturbance arises after your deliberate use of right thinking, it is always a sign that your right thinking is at work clearing out the negative, so that the positive power of good can gain complete dominion of your world.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

it happened to me too…when i started working on myself and self healing at age 17,i felt resistance from my subconscious mind…thats where all ur past mental garbage and past programming is stored…so when u feed it with new positive suggestions,ur actually commanding it to get out of its comfort zone..remember its ur subconscious not ur conscious mind dats resposible for all ur life experiences…i am 23 now and have healed 75% which is gud progress for me……i suggest that u stick to a daily routine of feeding positive and powerful empowering suggestions/affirmations out loud to urself in the mirror 1st thing in the morning and last thing before bed…eventually those all old barriers will dissolve for sure and u will feel like a new person…just as I do now…the old is gone..the new has come)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.