Where does the idea that a New World Order has roots in the occult and Neopaganism come from?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

From my experience, most Neopagan contemporary thought generally leads away from support of most authoritarian worldviews such as a New World Order. How can Neopaganism be aligned with the New World Order conspiracy? Where does occultism come into play?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I find it hilarious as all of the groups supposedly in charge of the NWO espouse the idea of “Test any thought handed to you, and if it works, you may keep it.” Apparently to the Nutters that is “Brainwashing.”

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

From conspiracy theory nutters. They will lump anything into their paranoia that they think is remotely subversive.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I have not verified a lot of things that I have heard about the NWO. But perhaps my explanation may give some insight as to why the NWO is believed to be a nefarious organization.
      Again, these are theories. Please just read, and keep an open mind. Judge for yourself if the conspiracy theorists are nutjobs. Me? I am more of a conspiracy analyst.
      No one really knows who was behind the JFK murder. But most people, I think, would agree that it does appear to have been a conspiracy. I suspect that the NWO could have been behind it. Why? For one thing, JFK had just recently spoken out against secret societies, and how they are a detriment to our country and world. Could that have been a motive to assassinate him? You decide. There were actually many different factions who have motives to kill Kennedy. The Russians. The Cubans. And others still. It’s still a mystery.
      I know you’re not going to like this…but yes, I must allude to 9/11. I suspect that the New World Order may have been at least partially responsible. Why? In a word: control.
      When we examine secret societies, they have some elements in common. I think that there may be a connection between the Masons, The Shriners, the NWO, and other occultic groups. Why the secrecy? Why do the Masons threaten to kill those who would disband or at least reveal the secrets of the inner conclaves? Of course, this again is only my opinion: but it sounds Mephistophelean to me. Take from that what you wish.
      I have never associated Neopaganism with the New World Order. To me, the NWO isn’t a conspiracy. It is a real entity. But it is so secretive that there is no hardcore proof that it even exists. Again, only my opinion. Your mileage may vary.
      I have heard from good authority that there are some spiritual aspects related to the NWO. They are not Godly associations.
      There’s my two cents.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Because some people lump together everything they don’t agree with into their category of “evil conspiracy.” LOL
      “The occult is evil according to my religion, so it must be harmful to me.” “Neopagans don’t believe in my god! They must want to destroy people like me!”
      Sad thing is, if you look at the historical record, most of the ones who feel the need to dominate and extinguish opposing religious viewpoints are monotheists, most often Christians. Pagans don’t seek converts, proselytize, and we’re not trying to “steal the souls” of their kids. LOL We can accept peaceful coexistence, because most of us do not feel there is only one right way to be spiritual, and many of us believe in multiple deities.
      Seems to me that it’s only those who feel only their own way can be the right way who present more of a danger to others.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

On our Dollar, “Novus Ordo Seclorum:”
      The NWO was started in 1775-1785 by Adam Weishaupt as commissioned by Rothschild to create the “operatives” needed to control governments so the international bankers would make loads of money through financing governments and wars. Here’s a quote:
      “..those individuals who are members of the Illuminati possess the ‘Light of Lucifer’. As far as they are concerned, only members of the human race who possess the ‘Light of Lucifer’ are truly enlightened and capable of governing. Denouncing God, Weishaupt and his followers considered themselves to be the cream of the intelligentsia – the only people with the mental capacity, the knowledge, the insight and understanding necessary to govern the world and bring it peace. Their avowed purpose and goal was the establishment of a ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum’ – a New World Order, or One World Government.”
      From “Proofs of a Conspiracy,” John Robison, A.M., Professor
      Rank of Scotch Master, 9/5/1797 (Download and read the whole file before you pass judgement with the tinfoil hat expletive)
      “I have been able to trace these attempts, made, through a course of fifty years, under the specious pretext of enlightening the world by the torch of philosophy, and of dispelling the clouds of civil and religious superstition which keep the nations of Europe in darkness and slavery. I have observed these doctrines gradually diffusing and mixing with all the different systems of Free Masonry; till, at last, AN ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN FORMED for the express purpose of ROOTING OUT ALL THE RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS, AND OVERTURNING ALL THE EXISTING GOVERNMENTS OF EUROPE.”
      The Illuminati persists to this day to do the bidding of the international bankers.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.