More

where can i find a real true online medium or psychic that is free?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

i need to find a real online medium or psychic who can help me talk to my uncle and see my future if there is anyone who can help me please write

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

if anyone says (for sure) that your uncle will be present with you during the reading, you better consider getting another psychic. we can try to communicate with those that have passed if our clients request this, but for me, I wait for them to start the communication process first, which sometimes happens and sometimes does not, and then I relay any information that the deceased wish to have made known to my client………….it is never certain that they even “wish” to speak…….and on the other hand…..sometimes, they are very much “present.”

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Online and free? Geez, you don’t want much Hon. Not only that but you want two things: to talk with your Uncle and know your future. Most psychics would charge you two visits for that. I personally don’t know any who do it gratis. Good luck.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You won’t find one on the internet, especially for free. Try a spirilist Church, every large city should have at least one.*

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Every ‘psychic’ will tell you what you want to hear. It’s called Cold Reading. All psychics are frauds and will prey on the weak and vulnerable for their own financial benefit and to massage their own ego.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

FREE PSYCHICS
        I’m often asked about how to find free psychics. Although I’m a professional myself and work for a fee I realize that there are psychics out there who offer either totally free readings or a free psychic question here and there. So I’m always updating this web page with all my tips and recommendations http://www.psychic-junkie.com/free-psychics.html

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

search by using google

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I want a know about my wife she is 47 end is in crisis

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You generally get what you pay for. If you want an Ethical psychic Medium who is There for Your Highest Good. Please read this:
        http://realpsychicmediums.com/choose-a-real-authentic-psychic-medium.html
        or visit:
        http://TammyJHolmes.com
        Tammy Holmes has worked for local police on missing person cases. Does Readings, Clearings and Healing work. Ethical, Honest and Affordable.
        Also see a list of Tested psychic mediums. All tested by Tammy Holmes.
        http://arizonamediums.com

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Yes I agree. All physics are fraud. They have no powers to see anyone future. I had communicated about 20 physics. They want money out of your pockets. They play and insult people’s emotions. The above statement is true though my experience since 2009. I swear I am telling you the truth

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar