- June 3, 2010 at 3:01 pm#6306
- June 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm #406357
- June 3, 2010 at 3:33 pm #406349
- June 3, 2010 at 3:44 pm #406339
- June 3, 2010 at 4:40 pm #406280
- June 3, 2010 at 5:16 pm #406239
- June 3, 2010 at 5:31 pm #406229
- June 3, 2010 at 6:16 pm #406190
- June 3, 2010 at 6:24 pm #406183
- June 3, 2010 at 7:12 pm #406149
When we have removed suffering from our lives with the intention that we do this by wishing that all sentient beings be free of suffering. We shouldn’t set our sites on becoming enlightened for enlightenments sake as we will never attain it.
I would also say that is it living in the present moment. This moment may be my only moment so it may be my highest state of consciousness which in and of itself is precious.
- June 3, 2010 at 8:07 pm #406109
- June 3, 2010 at 8:59 pm #406079
- June 3, 2010 at 9:58 pm #406038
ahh you have made a mistake, the highest state of “consciousness” is living at the spur of the moment with no referrence to the past or future only NOW you mean to say unconsciousness or consciousness WITH GOD. That is actually done by Sufis and is not reccomended if you want to live a pious just life while sill conscious.
just google whrilling dervishes etc. My great great great granduncle was one and he could cut himself, swallow glass, and even knifes and dace on fire and roll on hot coals. The thing is it is only possible with true faith and if you disbeleive for one milisecound then it can kill you and he died once when he swallowed a shard of glass and had a doubt for a mere secound.
- June 3, 2010 at 10:43 pm #406002
- June 3, 2010 at 11:04 pm #405986
- June 3, 2010 at 11:22 pm #405971
- June 4, 2010 at 12:01 am #405943
- June 4, 2010 at 12:10 am #405936
There are seven major states of consciousness available to the human beings in the earth plain. Consciousness is the most widely used, yet most underestimated form of power we have at our command. Our very lives, our very substance, and all our actions are dependent upon a consciousness, awareness or intelligence. If consciousness is not the spark of itself, then it is certainly the key to the discovery of that spark. What do we know of life except through our consciousness?
- June 4, 2010 at 12:12 am #405933
- June 4, 2010 at 12:57 am #405899
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.