More

What do you believe that if known would earn you ridicule?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

UFOs, vampires, psychics, magick, loch Ness monster, fairies, ghosts, or anything really.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I believe in ghosts, I have seen them, I know they are real, and that is all I have to say.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

It does not matter because our senses perceive the world according to our environment of stimuly weather it be words, sounds or colors we are touched and how do we explain that to someone who has not been touched the same way.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Everything you said, and extraterrestrial life. Unidentified flying objects are not aliens.
        This isn’t philosophy.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I believe in mystics and gurus. It is said that a Guru is one who shows you the path. For example Jesus and Buddha were Gurus. Once a guru comes into a disciple’s life he or she mysteriously guides you in almost everything you do without physically being present next to you. The purpose of the Guru is to liberate your mind from all conditioning. Conditioning makes us get caught in the illusion of the world appearance. In fact the Guru is the light within you appearing in human form to guide you on the path to enlightenment, showing that you are already on the path.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar