What are some magick stuff? ex. crystals, tarot?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

See, I use tarot and crystals but I was wondering if there were other things like that?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Magic 8 balls, reading tea leaves, aura reading……..
      by “other things like that” do you mean to say complete bollox

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Magic isn’t real. “Charmed” wasn’t based on a true story.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Not exactly what I would call magic stuff, but herbs, wands, staffs, athame, bolline, candles…. many of these things are used in ritual. If you’re looking for what they are used for, then I suggest you start studying.

The Witches’ Voice Inc.

http://www.paganspath.com/
      http://wicca.timerift.net/
      “magic” as in part of many different religions, has nothing in common with friggin tv shows. *rolls eyes*

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Tarot & crystal balls are more commonly used for divination, but I’ve used tarot cards for spells before.
      There are many different types of magic, generally it could be split up into “High” and “Low” magic.
      High magic is very ritualized, like Ceremonial magic. It’s extremely complex, there are a lot of symbols and numbers you work with, it draws on both Pagan themes and Judeo-Christian scripture.
      Low magic is generally where various forms of Witchcraft fall in: folk magic, kitchen witchery, candle magic, etc.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Just like to say I have tried to get into the female form/physique and sometimes feel I can just about manage it but at the end of the day it just does not turn me on like the male physique – you know muscles (not to muscular of course!) but but some definition is really sexy like a six pack and broad shoulders, nice strong manly chest, cute bum, masculine jaw line, manly hands etc etc etc!!!! I just think men are visually more sexy and sexually exciting to look at than a woman. That said I can applicate a woman – just does not turn me on at all. Sorry lesbains just how I feel about it. It’s just a gay guys opinion. Peace xxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.