More

Through astral projection could you see how the world will end?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I’ve learnt a lot about astral projection the last the last few weeks and have been trying to overcome my fear to attempt it, but i can’t keep thinking about 2012 and how it might be the end of the world. so my question is can you tell how the world will end through astral projection, as time is different there and apparently it’s possible to time travel. please don’t give me answers like the world will never end or astral projection isn’t real.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

If you take enough drugs it may seem like the world is going to end. Otherwise I would seriously suggest finding help. Not trying to be cruel, but just honest.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

This planet will be turning for a long time yet so STOP WORRYING.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Astral projection does not have to involve time travel. most of the time you would be in your own time.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

i heard you can see and experience a lot of things through astral projection i once heard that a lady won the lottery by astral projecting and seeing the future numbers….i mean if you’re thinking about 2012 while astral projecting then you’ll mostly like be in 2012 when you project

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I think it’s possible. BUT the one who’s gonna do that must have been practicing for many years. that won’t be very easy.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

In the theory of astral projection, you cannot time travel to the future or the past. Only present time. You may be able to appear anywhere you want in the world (depending on how advanced you may be) but it is all at present time.
        PS: I said “theory” because I don’t want to debate the existence of it or not (and it looks like you don’t either), however I have learned much about the theory of it.
        And as to 2012, seriously, don’t worry… really.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

the world is not going to end in 2012. that whole “idea” was based on the notion that when the mayan calender ended (in 2012) that they believed the world would end. however, to the mayans it was just , and only just, the end of the calender, like dec. 31st is the end of ours.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Well I’m sorry but the world won’t end, it’s simply never going to happen for many REAL reasons. However it is true we could be heading for a cataclysmic phenomena, but it’s not something we can afford to worry about as your thoughts are energy itself and our reality is shaped by our thoughts, thus, to keep entertaining that idea is giving power to it. Time is not linear, we merely experience it that way due to the level of consciousness we are at. All our decisions were decided by us before we even came here, so we’re merely going thru the motions of living that out now, BUT if we can transcend our current level of consciousness (and many do a number of times throughout their lives) they have the ability to choose differently, and therefore alter the enfolding future. This means whenever someone is shown an image of the future it is only the future as it would naturally progress from that point, it is but a possibility, and is not finite and many people have been shown things for the specific reason that it should be changed. Fear usually works against people in any case, so harvesting those end of the world fears may very well keep you from an astral projection or being allowed to view the potential future.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

No, that part has been censored by the Cosmic Nielsen.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar