The fact that everyone can have psychic powers what does that do to religion?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

to me it proves it as a tool to remove spiritual knowledge and power from the populace and I don’t care what anyone says I am still not worshiping the bible god cause its ethical.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

If you have psychic powers then you know my answer to this.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

*facepalm*

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

You are quite possibly correct.
      Taoist/Atheist

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

There is no such thing as psychic powers

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

That love can heal makes loving one another a very good thing.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

GOD Allows you to make that choice.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I’ve never met anyone with truly psychic powers. You don’t seem to be any different.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Ex 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
      10And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
      11Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
      12For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

God warns in the Bible to beware of witches, sorcery, fortune telling…etc… Demons know about your personal life and can use that to their advantage if you let them. Think about Saul when he went to the witch Endora…I believe.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Not much. Either we’re born with psychic powers and they usually fade around puberty or we have to work hard to get them (or they don’t exist). Either way, religion is probably pretty safe. (unfortunately).

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

If you can prove that you have psychic powers then there is a person in Florida who will give you one million dollars. James Randi and the James Randi Educational Foundation have a $1,000,000 reward for anyone who can, under scientific testing, prove they can perform supernatural feats. This would fall in that category. Plus, there are tons of skeptic organizations with similar deals but with smaller money. All you have to do is prove that you have the powers.
      Of course, no one has ever been able to prove their powers when properly tested. Most people had fooled themselves about what they believed were psychic powers. There are a few who were faking it and knew it.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

The fact that psychic powers exist only further verifies the existence of a universal energy that flows through everything. I don’t believe in the same God that you don’t believe in.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.