Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Not really a spell, but it was a meditation. A simple one just to clear the air and have clarity between a friend/love of mine and I. No manipulation was involved or intended.
        Basically, I meditated with a rose quartz. When I meditate with it in my right hand, everything feels good and right. However, if I put it up to my third eye or heart chakra, the energy is very intense and I feel it inside of me.
        I didnt have trouble sleeping last night, and I wasnt particularly worn out, either.. but I kind of woke up with a massive knot of what feels like energy in my belly. It has been there all day.
        Those who do not believe neednt reply. Those that think they can help- your help would be much appreciated.
        How can I get rid of that feeling in my belly?
        Have I done something wrong in my meditation perhaps?
        How can I right the feeling in my belly and right any wrong that I might have done last night??
        Thanks.. I actually already did a Spinning class tonight and about 40 minutes of machines and I still feel it.. Please could you tell me if Ive projected any wrong without meaning to? What might I have done wrong? This has never happened to me before.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

there’s two chakra’s in your belly, the lumbar chakra and sex chakra. the lumbar is all about your power as a co-creator on this planet. my advice is to work hard at something for a while and maybe it will straighten out. or maybe jogging will clear your gut. i hope this helps.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You didn’t do anything wrong or bad. I think maybe you moved some energy around and that might have blocked your belly chakra. These feelings just come to show us what we need to work on. Research the belly chakra. Perhaps to resolve issues with your friend you need to resolve issues within yourself.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

The feeling in your “belly” is a blockage or imbalance of your Third Chakra (aka The Solar Plexus), which is the seat of personal power. The Solar Plexus Chakra governs the areas of personal ego, personal honor, trust, responsibility, personal will power, astral travel and influences, psychic development, the courage to take on new challenges and self-respect. The Solar Plexus Chakra is associated primarily with the color yellow and/or orange and includes the stomach, small intestine, gall bladder, liver and pancreas. Gold Calcite or Citrine will unblock and balance your Solar Plexus; thus ridding yourself of that “feeling” in your belly.
        I do not believe you should take the position/perspective that you have done anything “wrong” which needs to be “righted.” Stimulating one chakra (in your case, the Heart Chakra) should NOT have an adverse affect on the other chakras. I think your chakras may need balancing. When you stimulated your heart chakra the imbalance in your solar plexus became more noticable. Everyone’s chakras get out of wack every now and then, and when that happens, you need a chakra balancing. A simple Chakra Balancing exercise that doesn’t require any special crystals or tools can be found at this site: http://healing.about.com/od/chakrameditate/a/chakrabath.htm

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar