More

Reincarnation or universal knowledge? Not sure how to best phrase question-please see details.?

Home Forums Forum Reincarnation or universal knowledge? Not sure how to best phrase question-please see details.?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster

Looking for thoughts and recommended readings on religions or schools of thought that include beliefs in either reincarnation, or belief in a universal accumulated knowledge -there is a term for this that escapes me… Personal feelings about either or both welcome.

Forum
        Keymaster

The phrase you’re looking for is the “Akashic record.”
        Look up Rudolf Steiner on Amazon… Steiner wrote a lot about both of those.
        I tend to a scientific mindset when it comes to these things, so I’d recommend two books: “Life Before Life” by Jim Tucker, which examines the critical, scientific study of spontaneous past-life memories, and “Science and the Akashic Field” by Ervin Laszlo, which ties the idea of the Akashic record into quantum theory.

Forum
        Keymaster

dress attire is undesirable ……….books of Joyce Meyer ……. Beth Moore ………. Victoria Osteen ………. Ruth Graham ……..there are so many more women of GOD

Forum
        Keymaster

You can also search down the recent advances in DNA theory. They have recently unlocked the fact that DNA can actually hold memories in almost a binary code within it’s sequencing. Some are attributing this to past life phenomenon and inherited memory and such. Things like brothers never knowing each other, and developing almost identical lives. It is an interesting read none the less.

Forum
        Keymaster

A good book on the subject is called ; In search of OM SETI

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.