More

Reincarnation? My Dad has come back as a white butterfly?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I know this sounds mad but my Dad recently passed. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? We have always loved butterflys and I have also seen alot of wasps and was stung wuite recently too….????

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

“Reincarnation” is not true.
        The truth is that death brings IMMEDIATE heaven or hell, depending ONLY on whether you believe in Jesus alone for salvation or not.
        Heaven is eternal joy with the Lord! 😀
        Hell is eternal torment. Nobody has to be sent to hell. So to be in heaven and not hell, believe in Jesus alone for salvation now! 🙂
        Jesus is God, and Jesus loves you so very much! 😀
        Salvation is a FREE GIFT that happens in a split second when you believe in Jesus alone to save you! It is impossible to lose or “leave” salvation (John 6:39-40, 1 John 5:13).
        The truth about Jesus is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell, is by believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died on the cross for our sins as FULL PAYMENT for all our sins, and then Jesus rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe this and you will be in heaven, no matter what!
        Please pray now: “Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and You rose from the dead. Thank You for eternal life!” You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die. 🙂

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

There is no such thing as reincarnation, sorry.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

So a white butterfly has been hanging around? Who knows, maybe it’s his way of letting you know he’s around, or just a coincidence. I don’t know, maybe you’re noticing it more because you want there to be a connection.
        I don’t understand the reference to wasps though, what do you think that’s about?

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Do not believe David. That’s like the eighth time he’s posted the same thing.
        I am so sorry for your loss. It takes time to get over such things. My aunt died about 14 years ago, and my mother is still getting over it. I wish you only the best.
        I am not a religious person, but if you believe it, then believe it. Do not let anyone say that your father has not come back. If you feel your father, such as comfort, then feel it. You know that you feel it. Only you can feel those things.
        Believe what you believe. Don’t let anyone tell that your views are not true. Only you, and only you I repeat, know what you are going through. Screw what other people say.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

No such thing as ‘reincarnation’ in the first place. (You reap what you sow!) Period.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

According to Buddhism and Hinduism, that could be true. However, my guess will be that that chance is quite small, and it is much more likely that you mix your fantasy and perhaps wishful thinking with reality – perhaps he is a wasp, but you need to be clairvoyant to know such a thing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar