- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 4 months ago by .
1) i have (or had rather) the ability to see ghosts/spirits… but recently, about a year and a half ago, i noticed that my ability has been diminishing, until i dont see them anymore… the thing is, i know that i still have the ability because where i am in Singapore, the chinese believe that the 7th lunar month is the hungry ghost festival, and the spirits from the nether worlds would come out for 30 days… this is also the most “yin” (of yin and yang) of the whole year… which can be translated to a weaker aura so if you see spirits, this would be the time that you’d see the streets bustling with them…
so my question here is, how come i am not able to see them now? or rather how come my ability is weaker now? and wil it come back, is it normal? does it have anything to do with my grandma passing on a year and a half back? or maybe another emotional setback that i got from the same time that has not healed?
2) how do we see angels, saints and deities? (whichever you believe in…) i know and i am told that when you call for them they’d be there or they’d listen to you, but how do i like see them as i used to see spirits roaming the streets?
3) same question with number 2, but now with aura… how do i see aura? i could see a little bit, but how do i improve it? and is it like “switch-able”? as in like when i want to see it is see and when i dont, i dont?
4) i practice reiki, and sometimes i do cleansing of my third eye chakra… or at least i think it is cleansing… i would imagine the white light entering my head and then focus onto my third eye then exit, but the thing is what does this do? is it really cleansing? does it affect my ability to see spirits?
lastly, sorry if this is in the wrong category, i dont know which to put, religion and spirituality or mythology and folklore…
usually the spirits i see are divided into 2… the more common ones along the streets are the so called shadow-figures, dark silhouettes without a clear definition of where their form ends (like sort of blurred with the surroundings). sometimes they can be seen through, sometimes not, they have not facial features and they sometimes disappear from my vision when when i take their presence into focus.
the more important thing is i know when i see one of these, and when it is just my illusion… when i do see them, it is couple with a very familiar feeling of not so much dread, but more of like a feeling of acknowledgement that i know they are there… when i see a part of my imagination there is just this empty feeling
i do not doubt my ability to see them… my mother and grandfather and great-grandfather could see them. i’ve been told by a psychic that i can see em, n i had the rare opportunity to see a spirit that my friend also saw, at the same time (she also had the ability too)
the second type of spirits that i see are more rare to my vision. they are the type which take on the form of a normal human being. one such example is the story i told here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atjffvutwn.KHsD8YpIFuELty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081001125241AA058px&show=7#profile-info-5rzN6HPSaa (answerer 1) and another was when my grandmother just passed on, while we were in hospital in outside the holding room where her body was, i saw her spirit pass trough from the holding room towards us. she was then basking in blue light. another time was when i saw a spirit help me open a sliding door from the other side (it was a glass see-thru door) there are many evidences which i can draw out to show that i wasnt my reflection, with the hand we each used as one. (i used my right hand, so did he. if it was a reflection he would have to be using his “left” hand.) this spirit was a known spirit. i hope this answers your questions, now i hope you can answer mine… thanks!
one more incident i saw something…
i come frm a Catholic sch and it is known that such religious schs have more spiritual energy that atracts the spirits… so very often i see them… but on such incident struck me…
i was on duty as a backstage crew in our sch theatre/auditorium, and at that point of time a bunch of us were keeping the wires, we were all on stage… except for me, i was half covered by the stage curtains. so as we were doing our job, the theatre technician in the control room suddenly shouted at us very fiercely “PEOPLE BACKSTAGE DO NOT PLAY WITH THE LIGHTS!” n we all ignored him cos we knew ourselves we were not playing we were working. then he shouted again n e stage lights were flashing.. so being the nearest to the backstage i poped my head in and saw no body.. my friends did the same and we shouted back to him. but as i stepped back into backstage i saw a boy in sch uniform standing a few meters from the light controls.. and i saw him a few other times too
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.