Psychic powers….I'm getting better with telling the future but need help with other abilities?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

I know psychic abilities are real because i can see into the future and in some ways using telepathy…anyways I want to learn telekinesis…Anyone have tips?? Be mindful of your answers, I’m still pretty young. THANK YOU! (btw I’ve been practicing my abilities for almost more than two or three months, and they are improving)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Smoke weed and explore your mind

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

You need to start small!
      Open a window and place a feather on the window sill.
      If you concentrate hard enough, it will move.
      Amazing!

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Best way to enhance your abilities, is go to your mom and tell her you need to be locked up in a padded room and sedated.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Psychic powers are not real. You need to stop smoking marijuana.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

good I have practice for you, email me tuesdays mega millions numbers, then I will answer you seriously.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Haha, you’re kidding right? There is no such thing as “psychic powers” Sorry to be rude, but grow up.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Wow, you can be rich now! Lucky you!
      http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

that’s awesome, i have abilities too! but mine mite not be as good. i can see into the future for relationships and careers, and i can feel when people and possibly ghosts come into the room also i can smell that someone will be sick 5 to 3 days before it happens. And what Ive heard from some of my friends that are like me that telekinesis is hard to learn so i don’t know i would try Google. 🙂 good luck hope you get better at it!

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Everyone has psychic abilities, it’s their own fears and religious upbringings that keep most people from embracing and developing their abilities. Some abilities to try would be psychometry (holding items to read their previous owners), aura reading, astral travel and communicating with the Other Side. Check your local book store in their Metaphysical/New Age section (usually near Religion) or look for a New Age shop in your area. Many New Age shops hold weekly classes for very little money ($10 or so) that will help you develop your own abilities and introduce you to new ideas. Most importantly, don’t let ANYONE ever keep you from following your dreams.
      Keep Practicing!

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

weed is never good for your mind or body.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

U go girl, do ur thing, i believe in psychic abilities, but i do know that weed can dampen any psychic ability, maybe different 4 u but try using ur abilities three days after not smokin weed an u’ll see how ur abilities improve. Please try it

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.