More

Psychic Healing – Causes of Illness?

Home Forums Forum Psychic Healing – Causes of Illness?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster

by Nikki F:

I am interested in hearing about the concept of “psychic healing”. I have heard that many illnesses can be caused by negative energies, or a person’s own personal expieriences or attitudes within their daily lifestyle. In other words, illnesses are sometimes more of a “psychic” issue, than a “physical” issue. If anyone can give me any information about psychic healing, then I am interested in hearing it. But the main thing I am looking for is information about how certain parts of the body can relate to a specific spiritual imbalance within a person’s life.
        Sorry, but I do mean “psychic”, as in clairvoyant.

Answer by ~english girl~
        I think the word you are after is psychosomatic…..
        Attitudes and negative experiences creating physical issues can be seen as a psychological issue not a ‘psychic’ issue…

Forum
        Keymaster

Reiki healing. Also, your chakras. When chakras become stopped up so to speak, the areas that each chakra affects becomes ill.Chakras need to be open and running. A Reiki healer heals with energies. They scan you with their hands and find the illness and/or cause of the illness or problem. The spiritual imbalance is the chakras being out of balance.

Forum
        Keymaster

You are thinking of Reiki touch healing. It is a way of rebalancing the chakras or energy centers of the human body. Everything is energy, in one form or another, including matter. I don’t know much about the specific spiritual imbalances and how they relate to the chakra system. The way I see the process flow is the body can connect to the mind, which in turn can connect to the spirit, which is pure energy in a timeless state.

Forum
        Keymaster

that is all a bunch of hooey-only god’s energy can heal – and most illnesses r caused by satan

Forum
        Keymaster

Hello Nikki
        Im a spiritual healer, not a Reiki practitioner, who works via the subtle energy system & also a hypnotherapist so it is easy to understand the link. All is energy & the mind is everything.
        Our thoughts manifest as energy & this can remain & therefore build within the subtle energy system, this then can manifest as illnesses. Some are mind based, others physical – but all very real to the ‘owner’.
        You can only generalise about what part of a body related to a specific illness as each individual will differ.
        Join our forum if you wish, link below.
        Sadhara

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.