Please rate my Pokemon Diamond team and give me a little help?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

Anyone like or dislike this team? I know that some of you might’ve disliked my last team, but this is the one I’m going to have for good, so tell me what you think. Give me pointers!
    Vaporeon: Held Item-Splash Plate. Nature: Sassy
    Moves: Aurora Beam, Hyper Beam, Bite, and Water Gun (hoping to replace Water Gun with Hydro Pump once it reaches that level)
    Dialga: Held Item-Draco Plate. Nature: Careful
    Moves: Roar of Time, Flamethrower, Thunder, and Shadow Claw
    Flareon: Held Item-Razor Fang. Gentle Nature
    Moves, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Bite and Quick Attack (Hoping to replace with Last Resort)
    Espeon: Held Item-Quick Claw. Nature:Naughty
    Moves: Bite, Baton Pass (unsure of what to replace this with), Hyper Beam and Quick Attack (Hoping to replace with Psychic)
    Zapdos: Held Item-Amulet Coin. Quiet Nature
    Moves: Thunder, Drill Peck, Fly, and Charge (needs a couple of new moves)
    Umbreon: Held Item-Shed Shell. Quiet Nature
    Moves: Psychic, Pursuit, Iron Tail, Bite

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I like I like!!!

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Bad team, check GameFAQs.com for help.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

i really like your team?how did u make them so strong!

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I WOULD REPLACE SOME EVEE EVOLUTIONS WITH OTHER POKEMON. AND ALSO YOU HAVE TO TEACH THEM STATUS MOVES YOU HAVE TOO MANY PHYSICAL/SPECIAL MOVES

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

OK, you can start by taking out moves that don’t benefit from your Pokemon’s stats. Next thing is to fix the held items. Your team is fairly type balanced, so lets begin.
      Vaporeon: get rid of the splash plate for leftovers. I don’t really like your moves on it at all really, and i wouldn’t recommend hydro pump. suggestion:
      surf
      ice beam
      acid armor/wish
      baton pass/roar/haze
      ice beam does more damage than aurora beam and is still accurate. Surf does less than hydro pump but has better accuracy and thusly is more likely to hit. acid armor and baton pass is so that vaporeon can bulk up its defense and pass it to another pokemon on the team that may need it (mainly either espeon or umbreon). Or wish is good for hp recovery (but you need to breed a new eevee for it), roar and haze are to keep your opponent from using stat up moves like swords dance or agility.
      Dialga needs his lustrious orb, its better than just the draco plate alone. I personally dislike roar of time because dialga can die the turn after he uses it so i’d put dragon pulse or draco meteor instead. i’d choose thunderbolt over thunder and aura sphere/earth power over shadow claw. Ice beam is another good option.
      IMO Flareon is the worst eevee evolution but he can work. Flareon’s best offensive stat is attack and flamethrower can’t benefit from it fire blast is okay because of its power. Last resort is useless because you wont run out of moves unless they are all 5/5. I suggest this moveset:
      fire fang
      return
      iron tail
      fire blast/overheat
      held item should be choice band or the berry that decreases damage from water attacks
      espeon needs psychic, its strongest attack move. none of the moves on espeon save for hyper beam take advantage of her high special attack stat. use these moves:
      psychic
      shadow ball
      grass knot
      reflect/calm mind
      hold item should be expert belt or light clay
      zapdos: use this set:
      thunderbolt
      ancient power
      roost
      light screen/reflect/detect
      finally umbreon. the held item is fine, but moves need major work. umbreon’s attack stats stink so you’re better off giving it moves that it cant attack with. umbreon is best at supporting your team and taking attacks. suggested moves:
      toxic
      mean look
      confuse ray/baton pass
      moonlight/wish
      (using baton pass and wish means you have to breed another eevee). trap them with mean look, then toxic and confuse ray them, and use moonlight to recover whatever damage you take.
      to tell you the truth you should have used the eevee that you evolved into your umbreon to evolve an espeon (quiet nature boosts sp atk). and the eevee that became espeon should have become flareon (naughty nature boosts attack). your team is pretty type balanced but i personally dont like eevee evolutions because their movelists are so limted. but this is ok and should work for now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.