More

Pagan/Wiccan?OK asked before but only got 3 answers.And they closed it.?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by justme:

They closed the ansers and I did not get the information I needed.I am curious if there is people who know about sharing energy and how do you control it? Like rekki healing but not used for healing.Where you share energy between two or more people.They can feel your energy as your own.It can make you feel happy or sad depending on how the people sending energy is feeling.I know someone has to know what I am talking about.
        If you are familar with this please give me some of your experiences.Also how can you control this energy.I have had this experience and I used to beable to send and recieve energy at will and now it has stopped.What can I do to bring it back?

Answer by Jedi
        oohh…this sounds like the Force…kinda neat…
        Sorry but I don’t take stock in that kinda stuff, although if it works for you then great.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You might do some research on “empathy” and see if it helps. If you’re empathic you are more likely to pick up on the emotions of others. It’s not necessarily energy like you think of in raising energy for spells and such, but it can affect how you feel.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Covens do this on a regular basis where the high priest or priestess direct the group experience. Energy is drawn from either the earth, moon or universe to the group within a sacred circle and then the HP’s directs it to whatever the coven has agreed on using the energy for. When the group is finished they do a grounding exercise and then the HP’s break the circle. You can do this as a solitary, but more energy with more people. Hopefully this has helped.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Why would they have closed that? Its not insulting or trouble causing in any way.
        Yes, I have. I’ll email you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar