• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

I have a friend who never wants to do anything. Just sits there and is jealous about everyting and everyone. I love to go out, meet new people and try fun activities. Whenever I tell her about some activities I do, something terrible happesn! I didn’t believe in this, but it seems to be true. I have just bought a sling chair that I love. So I take it to the beach or to the park to sit and relax. She said that I do whatever I want and so on. It’s not true, I don’t have a car and it’s really difficult to go wherever I want but I’m just not as
    lazy as she is.
    Anyway, today, after having a supernice time at the beach I got a terrible neck pain!!
    Does it exist? Evil eye or negative energy??

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

religion is false hope

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

negative energy absolutely exists though is more a negative attitude rubbing off than anything else, it causes stress, stress causes aches and pains.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

No.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I used to believe in the evil eye but not anymore
      But i really hate the jealous type and that is enough of a reason to distance your self from her…you will realize after 10 years you will evolve into a whole new person and she will be just the same

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

You stressed yourself into it, nothing more.
      But I suggest you find a better class of friend regardless.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

No, it’s not true, it’s nonsense BUT your “‘friend” sounds like a miserable bitch. End this so-called “friendship” before the stress makes you sick.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Mind is powerful to materialize with strong subconscious thoughts
      If it is negative, sure a negative result will come;

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

well, if positive energy exists, then so does negative
      a magnet is attracted to positive and pushed by negative so they must exist
      as for the energy in ‘spiritual’ terms that you seem to mean, i beleive in that yes
      but is it true, i have no idea, its just a beleif that i THINK is true
      the law of attraction, whic is what you seem to be talking about, is soemthing some people beleive others dont, so its relaly a choice based on what you experience and bleeive about spirituality
      and yes, i do believethat you can attract and repel negative energy like this, so yes, i think her negativity could be affecting you

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.