- June 2, 2010 at 5:30 pm#6074
- June 2, 2010 at 5:54 pm #407554
- June 2, 2010 at 6:32 pm #407522
- June 2, 2010 at 7:02 pm #407495
- June 2, 2010 at 7:33 pm #407468
- June 2, 2010 at 8:09 pm #407426
- June 2, 2010 at 8:58 pm #407382
- June 2, 2010 at 9:53 pm #407334
- June 2, 2010 at 10:52 pm #407279
Don’t think there’s anything psychic going on here. Your body is all linked to your brain, which drives every muscle impulse you experience, orgasm included. Though it may seem like a very physical process, the most of it is mental. In fact, you can train yourself to orgasm without any physical contact. Because your mind is ultimately what will spur on the orgasm, thinking of things that excite you will definitely accelerate things. Depending on how much something turns you on, orgasm can seem almost immediate, especially if you’re masturbating at the same time.
- June 2, 2010 at 11:21 pm #407255
- June 3, 2010 at 12:18 am #407212
Were you touching yourself as you were thinking of this girl? If so, that would be called masturbation. And if not, then… huh…. that is kinda cool. I wish i could just sit there and think and have orgasms without any work at all… Maybe you should consider yourself lucky… you should use your psychic powers all day long at weird times, like, when you are in an elevator and things. Wouldn’t that be fun?
- June 3, 2010 at 12:51 am #407189
actually to be serious i remember Real Sex (when i was the lonely teenager watched it bit to often) covered this topic and guess there is such a thing in females… never touched on if it applied across the gender lines though. and it was more of in one room a girl was getting off in other room was group sleeping. the group sleeping basicly had wet dreams at the same time.
- June 3, 2010 at 1:20 am #407162
- June 3, 2010 at 2:05 am #407131
- June 3, 2010 at 3:00 am #407088
- June 3, 2010 at 3:57 am #407041
- June 3, 2010 at 4:46 am #406995
- June 3, 2010 at 5:01 am #406984
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.