- October 28, 2010 at 6:50 am#22851
- October 28, 2010 at 7:14 am #328501
- October 28, 2010 at 7:14 am #328500
- October 28, 2010 at 7:40 am #328491
i dont want to argue over the internet but let me tell you kid…… please educate yourself and dont just care about grades but really care about what you learn and you will see through all the bullshit that is in the world and that includes religion! im sorry to tell you this but the existence of god is just as unlikely as santa.., the bogey man.., the flying spaghetti monster…, etc. live your life to the fullest kid and never stop enjoying life as long as you dont harm others and yourself.
- October 28, 2010 at 8:24 am #328484
- October 28, 2010 at 8:49 am #328475
- October 28, 2010 at 9:39 am #328468
None of my Gods are against it… or my Goddesses.
I can’t see how any God would be against educating yourself on things. I mean, I don’t trust anyone (God or not) that tries to keep people’s devotion by preventing them from learning things. How will you ever know if you’re missing important information?
- October 28, 2010 at 10:04 am #328463
- October 28, 2010 at 10:50 am #328455
Well, in Eastern Churches-Orthodox and Catholic it is strictly forbidden including reading Horoscopes.
Slight-of-hand entertainment is OK.
There are a lot of non Christian traditions that use Magic or witchcraft-it is not against their Gods.
and Magick and Magic are the same thing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.