More

Images in my head when I hugged my friend?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

The other day I went to my friend and hugged her and told her to open up her spiritual side and she said ok? I closed my eyes while I hugged her and got three images in my head. An hourglass, tree and an eye. I think the hourglass has to do with time, the eye has to do with watching something, and the tree has to do with something full of energy or something with nature. I stopped hugging her and asked her what event she was keeping track of. She said what and I told her what happened when I hugged her and what I think it means. She looked at me like she was keeping a secret and told me I gave her a headache. I dont know what this means, I think its a possibility I am a shaman and other people think so. I am 14, and a freshman. Anyway what do you think this means? Thanks.
        @Rocketsalad- I have healed someone before from a major headache and gave it to myself. It wasnt the best idea but I didnt know what else to do. I was in pain until I got away from that person.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Please go visit your nearest psychologist.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

WTF
        you crazy

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

hamanism encompasses the belief that shamans are intermediaries or messengers between the human world and the spirit worlds. Shamans are said to treat ailments/illness by mending the soul. Alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual to balance and wholeness. The shaman also enters supernatural realms or dimensions to obtain solutions to problems afflicting the community. Shamans may visit other worlds/dimensions to bring guidance to misguided souls and to ameliorate illnesses of the human soul caused by foreign elements. The shaman operates primarily within the spiritual world, which in turn affects the human world. The restoration of balance results in the elimination of the ailment.
        Maybe. But have you visited other worlds and dimensions to bring guidance to misguided mates?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OSHO Miasto Italy

Osho Dham – Osho Ashram Delhi

Magic Park – Arambol Goa

Tantra Instruction รข?? The Forgotten Treasure Of Vigyan Bhairav Tantra

School Of Awakening

Skip to toolbar