- June 5, 2010 at 4:58 am#6738
- June 5, 2010 at 5:25 am #404112
- June 5, 2010 at 5:36 am #404098
- June 5, 2010 at 5:45 am #404083
- June 5, 2010 at 6:25 am #404045
- June 5, 2010 at 6:37 am #404031
- June 5, 2010 at 6:46 am #404023
- June 5, 2010 at 7:37 am #403978
- June 5, 2010 at 7:49 am #403961
- June 5, 2010 at 7:59 am #403946
- June 5, 2010 at 8:57 am #403880
- June 5, 2010 at 9:40 am #403822
- June 5, 2010 at 10:18 am #403775
Really not sure if it’s really possible to teach.
The best I can suggest is read read & read – IF you have any natural talent you might find something you can recognise and you can follow that line of enquiry.
From my research it seems there is a number of different styles of auras – or it is just different descriptions of things that are difficult to describe.
- June 5, 2010 at 10:24 am #403772
The aura is actually an electrical charge of some sort. It has been photographed, by legitimate scientists. Since then there hasn’t been any research to show it is of any use to read it.It’s not mystical, after all the sino-atrial node emits an electrical charge in the heart.
You might want to get some reading material about Tibetian Buddhism. I read a series of books written by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, years ago. They are out of print, but can be found online. It’s purely for amusment. I believed and wanted to know more at one time.
- June 5, 2010 at 10:47 am #403739
- June 5, 2010 at 11:13 am #403715
- June 5, 2010 at 11:50 am #403674
You want your “third eye” opened? That’s no big deal if you are prepared to pay the price. However, you must follow the right way to get the genuine thing and not the counterfeit. Here is how:
1. Come out of the world social system.
2. Seek God through intensive Bible Study daily.
3. Be baptized in the Holy Spirit.
4. Be baptized into the body of Christ.
5. Be baptized in Christ.
6. Be baptized in God.
7. Be baptized in the Holy Ghost.
These baptisms are christian initiations. Your “third eye” may be opened between the 3rd and 5th level. Seeing the aura is a minor thing; you will not only see auras, but you will see great and wonderful things which you have not known.
Reading and interpreting what you see is another kettle of fish. Interpretations belong to God, and the spirit within you will interpret every manifestation to you if you ask him.
God bless you.
- June 5, 2010 at 12:35 pm #403630
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.