More

If the supernatural doesn't exist how do you explain this?

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by Idealistic Dreamer:

I really didn’t believe in this kind of stuff myself until yesterday (although I did know that crystals have the ability to attract things, can be programmed to carry out your wishes, and used to heal both sicknesses and emotional problems) well where I live a lot of people carry around crystals in their pocket (I do too) and someone dropped one on the sidewalk (I have no idea what it is it has what looks like a natural design kind of like a UFO on one side) I felt a strong energy eminating from it thats what brought it to my attention. Its black and polished. The weird thing is if you focus on it words and symbols appear on it (they change) so I decided to ask some questions obviously the first one was who is my soul mate: the word SUE came out on the crystal. I asked can you give me some guidance on where to look what looked like an intersection on a map came out and I drew it down. Next I asked can you give me the name of a Street ELM came up, so I went to google and searched out elm street and the town I live in (never heard of it before) and sure enough there was an elm street and the scary thing was on the map (google) it was almost identical looking to what had appeared on the crystal. This is pretty cool. Whats the explanation for this if its not supernatural.
        Invisible Talker when I asked the rock your name the letters plass appeared don’t know what that means.

Answer by Gaden
        it has some relations with paranomal phenomenah and stuff

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

coincidence

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Tell me my name and we’ll talk. There is a million dollars waiting at the James Randi foundation for anyone who can demonstrate even a single supernatural occurrence.
        Curiously enough nobody’s ever claimed the prize.
        Edit: Sorry, not even close. My name is Hannu. Those letters convey no meaning whatsoever to me. I still wish you luck, though.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Twaddle.
        Have a nice day.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You could contribute some fresh chapters in the bible. You have excellent imagination without getting stoned.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

One explanation would be that you’re extremely gullible… another would be that you are psychotic…. another would be that you are just making up stupid stories because you are bored.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Your delusional. I don’t mean to sound glib but that is a serious possibility.
        You said you don’t believe “this kind of stuff” but you “know” that crystals could heal, carry out wishes etc. Just what kind of “stuff” did you not believe?

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Sounds interesting. Give me a call on my cell. Ask your rock for the number.
        Edit: Holy crap! My cell phone just rang with a number I didn’t recognize!
        It was a robo-call trying to sell me a loan. I’ve had about 3-4 junk cell calls in the last couple of days. Is anyone else getting those all of a sudden? Did my cell phone company sell me to the telemarketers?

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You know I found the same thing on the street but mine was round and looked like a small bowling ball. It fit in my hand and had a little window in it. When I asked it questions, it would answer “Yes” or “No.” Sometimes it would tell me to “Try again later.” I never believed in spirits until I found that, Now I know there are spirits, ghosts, and powers beyond our imagination.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

even the bible had plenty of supernaturals..the transfiguration, the parting of the red sea, the ten
        plagues, the walking on the water..there are things that science could not explain..you see its still
        evolving from here

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

That wasn’t a crystal. It was a Magic 8-Ball.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

God ‘o the gaps

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar