More

Human rights activists from the Free Tibet Campaign and Students for a Free Tibet?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

These group of people goes all over the continent following the olympic torch. My question is who is funding these people?
        http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con…
        Even the Japanese bloggers stated that those that chants free tibet when the torch was in japan were NOT Japanese. The Japanese simply called them Fake Tibetans

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I think the mastermind is Dalai Lama.at least Chinese media reported like this.
        although Dalai restated positions he has made clear in the past: that he does not seek independence for Tibet but what he calls a more genuine autonomy and that he is eager for the Chinese people to know that Tibetans are neither anti-Chinese nor opposed to the Beijing Olympics.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

They are funded by CIA and MI 6. The idea was hatched with the purpose of recurring US and UK’s image, which was in fast decline since the Iraq Invasion War started five years ago.
        The US and Israel image in Europe is bad. How bad is it ? As bas as Bush would not dare touch Western European land since his last visit two years ago. This explains McCain traveled there on his behalf. And this is why Gordon Brown visited in US twice.
        Not to trigger off a slightest protest against Bush in Western Europe by avoiding Bush’s visit to Western Europe. Meantime, maintain maximum exposure to Tibetan exiles in Europe by flying them over there.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

CIA. George Soro who is a Billionaire.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

US government (probably CIA) is funding them.
        The new president in Taiwan shows friendly relationship with Chinese Government. If China, Taiwan and Hong Kong joins together, USA and Japan will lose their influence completely in Asia.
        I would also guess that Fa Long Gong is also funded by the CIA. How could the ‘chi gong’ club be so organized and there are people protesting at the Chinese Embassy everyday around the world ? Where ever the Chinese president went (Canada, Germany, France), the protectors flew there to protest.
        Free Tibet is just a slogan. They do not have action plan how to achieve it. Tibet cannot be separated from China by itself. Probably George Bush will help it by setting up US military bases in Tibet. If George is lucky enough, he may find oil fields in Tibet and he does not need to bother about the oils in Middle East. Peace will be achieved in Middle East. Iraq was once funded by US government to hinder Iran. Now US government finally find an excuse to land their troops there. I guess that US military will stay there forever until the last drop of oil is gone.
        If Tibet problem cannot create a threat to China. USA will create conflict between India and China so as to slow down the progress of China.
        USA just wants its country United and the rest of the countries separated so as to remain the superpower nation.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I was a member of SFT in college, its self-funded. There are chapters all over the country, but most of the activity, we had to arrange on our own.
        And I have to add, I don’t think the Olympics should be boycotted, no matter how interested I am in Tibet.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar