- January 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm#30795
- January 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm #279760
- January 24, 2011 at 4:35 pm #279747
It’s unlimited. There are dozens of spreads that have been created and written about in books, and there is nothing to stop you from creating your own… as many as you want.
There is no such thing as “the best” spread. There are only different spreads for different purposes, depending on the issue at hand, the level of detail you want, and your comfort level with interpreting spreads at those levels of detail.
Probably one of the most popular spreads, and one that is pretty easy for beginners, has been called the “Celtic Cross,” but even with this one spread, there are different ways of interpreting the layout. Here are a few. The first one is the version I first learned more than 15 years ago:
- January 24, 2011 at 4:58 pm #279740
- January 24, 2011 at 5:33 pm #279731
- January 24, 2011 at 5:40 pm #279726
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.