More

How do you describe your level of consciousness at this point in time?

Home Forums Forum How do you describe your level of consciousness at this point in time?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster

Show comparison to another level of consciousness you have experienced in your answer, please.

Forum
        Keymaster

I’m sleepy so it’s sort of shutting down. But now I’m very conscious of the stench coming from my boyfriend’s fart.

Forum
        Keymaster

well im in a slightly elevated state of consciousness, man

Forum
        Keymaster

I’m conscious right now as apposed to my unconscious taking over during sleep. I have also been conscious while my unconscious was active during lucid dreaming.
        Being in a lucid dream is like watching a first person movie which allows you to think about your actions but not really control them (i’m not at the control level yet)

Forum
        Keymaster

I’m not really sure. Definitely more in tune with things than in the past. Just over this past summer I was a different person, spiritually at least. I was constantly debating how I felt about god’s existence, what the nature of god would be, really dealing in black and white with my spirituality. I had, what some would call, a spiritual experience back in July. It meant nothing at first but, over time, it settled in. And now I feel like I understand the spiritual nature of things more.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.