More

Have you heard about Reiki?? "healing with hands"??

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by me me me:

There are some symbols that you have to say while giving reiki! Wouldn’t it be magic because we are speaking some symbols that looks if these symbols are transmitting some sort of energy?

Answer by bucko
        yes I have heard of it

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Reiki Is simply a variation of massage. There is nothing spiritual about it.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I am a Karuna Reiki master/teacher. The symbols are more like filters. You don’t say them, you draw or visualize them. They don’t transmit anything.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Of course everything in this world of believers is magic! Reiki is a healing by spiritual means! And we use symbols for everything in life including chants and prayers, Don’t we?

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I’m a Level 3 Usui Reiki practitioner and am attuned to several other “styles” as well. The symbols are more visualized and their names are spoken while being visualized. Reiki is not magic, it’s just a method of channeling energy. I love it. The symbols help me focus while I am giving Reiki. It’s also used to help focus on specific areas for healing–ie, physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Some people think of Reiki as a type of magic, while others only think of it as a type of massage. It is really a mixture between the two, magical healing through massage. It is used to manipulate the energies that surround the body (like an aura) to heal and calm the person.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I have had it done. It was a really great foot massage.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar