For those who believe in reincarnation, do you feel this is your final human incarnation?

• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

For some reason, reincarnation sits right with me, although I was not raised in a religion in which that is a belief. If reincarnation is true, I strongly feel this is my final human incarnation. And I mean that in a positive way. I won’t go down to ant next time.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

god I hope so, I’m not gonna dig coming back to this madhouse.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Heck no, I am all excited for the Next one. Has to be better than this one..

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

if you follow numerology, this is supposed to be my last reincarnation….. i think i’ve made alot of major mistakes that i have learned from, and that is the point of reincarnation. but i don’t feel like this is my final life here on earth. i feel like i need one more life to get it right. but then again, if i’ve learned from my mistakes, then i’m worthy of moving on 🙂

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Human Birth for a soul is just a chance not the guarantee.After death he will get judged according to his own deeds.
      “Law Of Karma ” :
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSmeF_UzvSE
      (Video With English Subtitles )
      Hope You Will Understand What Is Karma.It Is Not The Unreasonable Bad Luck.It is judment of our own deeds.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Not bloody likely. Am I perfect? Definitely not. Am I superficial in some ways? Yes. Can I empathize 100% with everyone I know? No. Can I forgive terrible things from the depth of my soul? Not easily. Can I get angry and become resentful? Yes. Am I at the godly state of being? Far from it. And I don’t know anyone who is.
      But I hope there are other worlds – better worlds – I can reincarnate to. I want to live in a better place, where there is no murder, rape, no abuse, no wars, where not only all people are treated with kindness and respect, but where animals also are treated with respect and kindness.
      Maybe some of us who sense we might be in the last incarnation really mean our last incarnation here on this planet, which is both beautiful and deranged. Maybe we’re ready for a better world.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.