More

Energy field curtan seperated the ill one and myself as I prayed ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by (A+):

What does this mean as the next day that persons stroke had disappeared and she was healed.
        The energy field seperated other family members from the sick one and myself .It seemed as though they were not able to here my prayer and sense of peace was present.
        The energy field seperated other family members from the sick one and myself .It seemed as though they were not able to hear my prayer and a sense of peace was present.
        Sherin,She died after about a year of another stroke.I AM NOTproclaiming to work miracles.I am only telling of this experience after 15 yrs of this taking place.

Answer by Alex the Atheist
        The persons stroke disappeared. If my understanding is correct, strokes either kill you or go away. Your prayer didn’t do anything.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

People have strokes every day and survive them with little to no ill effects. Actually, only a small percentage of people who suffer massive brain hemmorage and prolonged cut off of blood and oxygen to the brain suffer lasting handicaps, or death.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

God works in mysterious ways just continue to pray and be thankful.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

A man wrapped up in himself make a very small package.
        Pr 17:25
        A foolish son is a grief to his father,and bitterness to her that bare him.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

In my opinion an energy field separated the sick person from the well person.
        They were parts of 1 person. The person could then recover.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Some healers believe in putting a protective energy field around themselves. Seperate themselves from the sickness.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Strokes dont disappear. It is not a tangible object. It’s an event. Pick another medical problem.
        If you mean she recovered from her stroke… people do that all the time. That does not you mean you worked a miracle.

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar