• Creator
    Topic
    Forum
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

I was lucky enough to get the complete Edgar Cayce readings for Christmas on CD.
    My question: Is there someone now today who does what he did?
    I know there are quite a few legit. Psychics out there, just wandered if they did readings on health
    Drakulaz
    He did say he came back in a far more Distant time, said he remembered he had been Cayce and took “whoever” to VA where his library still stood.
    He said New York was under water

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

a guy named Prophet Yahweh he actually summons down Spaceships in the name of God which is Yahweh. He is not a physic he is a oracle of God…
      http://www.youtube.com/prophetyahweh
      pretty cool guy

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Edgar Cayce was an exceptional man.What he did has been copied by many individuals. But a lot of those individuals are fakes.There is far too much deception surrounding Psychic surgery and Diagnosis. In my own particular case I am as Psychic, and also am used by God as a tool for healing.I don’t diagnose as Cayce did;and would never do so.When doing healing which I do through the Aura,I am sometimes led to a specific area,and’see’ the damaged part in my mind.
      The last time that happened,the man I was treating was most upset when I asked him about his heart problem.He hadn’t one he insisted.He and his wife stormed out of the healing room.Two weeks later she (wife) phoned me to say my diagnosis saved her husbands life. He sought advice after my words to him.God works in many strange ways. Subsequently as a healing tool I was involved in one or two miracles.But I am the tool, God is the surgeon.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
      Not exacly what he did but they say hes the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce
      Anyways about health forget about readings you can strengthen your own health and others with the right state of mind
      SO try something like meditation or yoga(but I cant really recommend any type cause I’m not a yoga type)

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

There is no one out there like E.C. For un-like other psychic oeverything that he has stateted had been correct…………

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

There are healers working in the UK that I know of. Try contacting Stanstead Or the Spiritualist National Union in the UK. Also try the Arthur Findlay College at http://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org. He was on par with Edgar Cayce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.