More

Do you know anything about energy healing, ci, etc, can you please help me?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

by Amalia Mendoza:

hi ok so the day before halloween, i had a headache. and sometimes i get one because of indigestion. i thought, that i could imagine the energy in my head going down my body all the way to my bowels . but that didn’t work and my imagination kinda got caught at my eyes and my eyes started to hurt. so i focused on getting that energy out of my eyes and back up to my forehead .but i couldn’t’ get it out of my forehead. and it’s been 3 days nad i’ve had unrelenting dizziness , a slight headache and i sometimes feel kinda sick and have to lie down. is there anything i can do to heal myself? ( know i shouldn’t have done this in the first place, my initial headache would have passed easily and i wouldn’t’ have missed out on halloween festivities and all ) but anyway what do i do? i am miserable for 3 days now . 🙁

Answer by Boris: Cafeteria Catholic
        From the little I’ve read, it’s nothing more than pseudoscience, just as astrology is.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

If you have repeated headaches, that is an indication of something else going on…Energy is running throughout our body so your focus should not be on the energy level but moreso on the underlying problem, which could be a number of other things……

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

yes actually i wanna know more about it
        it is done by people with the gift of healing by touching the hurt area or waving the hand upon it
        it is known among christians mostly
        it approved many people were healed perfectly by professionals
        there is a woman maybe she is still alive her name is djona shvili her book listen to my fingers is a good book for you to read *if you find it*
        you can know a lot from it
        the problem is how can we find people who heal with the active energy 🙁

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Yes, energy healing is a scam. See a doctor ASAP. In the mean time drink plenty of water, take tums for the indigestion and aspirin for the headache.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar