- December 14, 2010 at 1:56 pm#26461
- December 14, 2010 at 2:55 pm #308046
- December 14, 2010 at 2:55 pm #308045
- December 14, 2010 at 3:42 pm #308018
- December 14, 2010 at 3:59 pm #308007
- December 14, 2010 at 4:24 pm #307992
- December 14, 2010 at 4:39 pm #307981
- December 14, 2010 at 5:17 pm #307961
- December 14, 2010 at 6:11 pm #307934
- December 14, 2010 at 6:20 pm #307932
Who shall give me justice?
May be God?
Any natural phenomenon like …. clouds-rain-river-sea-cloud recycling?
Where shall I head to on death?
Heaven? Hell? Be in the grave only? Is that’s the end? Where is the end?
The whats, wheres, hows, whys discussed above are my logical thinking to have some clarity.
Perhaps, almighty doesn’t want us to answer. Centuries have gone answerless, isn’t it indicative of that?
Spirituality is the science, man is yet to explore fully. But hopefully, it can give great consolation, if not an answer.
- December 14, 2010 at 7:16 pm #307919
Honestly, I’d like to believe that there is an afterlife, it would be nice, but I just don’t think that its logical. Look at sleeping, your brain doesn’t shut down but you still don’t know what does on during that time. Death is like the next step except its an eternal slumber.
- December 14, 2010 at 7:33 pm #307908
- December 14, 2010 at 8:28 pm #307887
- December 14, 2010 at 9:05 pm #307874
You are wise to ask such a question while there is still time for you to prepare your soul for the afterlife.
Immediately after you die, you face Jesus Christ in the “particular judgment”. This will take place in the exact spot where you die and after the judgment, you will face eternal reward (heaven) or eternal punishment (hell). If you are worthy of heaven but are still stained with your sins, then you will go to purgatory until you are fit for heaven. No one who goes to purgatory will ever go to hell. On the last day, the day of the general judgment, purgatory will be emptied and those souls will go straight to heaven.
You can read more about it here in the Baltimore Catechism:
- December 14, 2010 at 9:37 pm #307863
When your body is dead, your spirit will have to leave it because the spirit cannot live in a dead body.
The spirit is alive and cannot die so it will find for a living place. On its journey, your spirit will come across many other spirits, some good and some very bad spirit which either you know them or not.
The good one will guide you to your destination but the bad one will pull you over to hell.
As for me, I will be guided and protected by Holy Angels to heaven. If you meet me half way and wants to go up to heaven with me, you will have to bribe me or let me do love to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.