February 19, 2011 at 6:50 am #32757
I’ve got some basic questions about magick.
1. Can you so to hell for practicing it?
2. What are some basic spells that I can practice with?
3. Can/how do I create my own spells?
Serious answers only.
February 19, 2011 at 7:01 am #266820
Do some research.
I recommend Scott Cunningham.
February 19, 2011 at 7:37 am #266811
i am serious
February 19, 2011 at 7:51 am #266806
i heard its a sin 2 practice dat dont mess around wth that shyt
February 19, 2011 at 8:07 am #266802
magic is make believe
you cannot, it’s make believe
February 19, 2011 at 8:30 am #266799
2. Start with A
3. Think of something and spell it out.
February 19, 2011 at 8:49 am #266796
1) I don’t believe in Hell, so I really don’t worry about going there.
2) If you want to learn to practice magic, spells come later. First learn to meditate and discipline your mind. While you’re doing that, study… learn the principles behind magic.
3) As you study, you will learn how to do this.
February 19, 2011 at 8:50 am #266795
i want to know exactly the same but ireally dont think youll go to hell for it lol you’ll just die faster then others…
February 19, 2011 at 8:55 am #266793
February 19, 2011 at 9:17 am #266788
Honey, if you still believe there is such a place as hell, I’d lay off the magick. As to basic spells and creating your own, I’m sure you know this is much too much to put in such an answer as this. I’ll put a couple of links up for you, but as I say, if you still believe in hell, I’d be real cautious, if I were you.
February 19, 2011 at 10:01 am #266781
2. I dunno, summon a mighty hawk!
3. Sure. But I wouldn’t have a clue how, sorry!
February 19, 2011 at 11:00 am #266766
The Bible is clear the practice of such things is evil and violates the law of God. Eze 13:20; Rev 21:8, 22:15.
It is pure suicide to play around with sinning against other people.
February 19, 2011 at 11:52 am #266757
Deuteronomy 18:10 – 12 (KJV) 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
Exodus 22:18 (KJV) 18Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
stay away from this kind of magic, trust in the Lord.
February 19, 2011 at 12:48 pm #266745
February 19, 2011 at 1:38 pm #266736
Regard them not that have familiar spirits,neither seek after wizards,to be defiled by them: I am the Lord thy God.
There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that uses divination, or a observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord, and the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
February 19, 2011 at 1:58 pm #266732
1) Religious people believe so, but this is based on fallacies
2) All it takes is intention and clear visualization to move energy, you can make up your own and gain better experience than following formulas
3) That which is called “spell” is just programming energy, like you would program a computer. You tell it what to do in whatever way works for you.
One final tip: Don’t get caught up on all the various labels, terms, and identifications people use (such as Wiccan, witch, etc)
~Truly~ spiritual people go beyond this type of identification, which only caters to the human ego. Its need to seperate itself from others and get attention, etc. The human ego creates blockages from this power.
The most powerful manifesters (“magickians” but again, don’t get caught up on any labels)are ~directly~ connected to the “Source” where all material things manifest from. Going far beyond religious rules and names, etc which will only limit you.
Remember that all you manifest on the material plane is fleeting and will eventually return to the Source.
February 19, 2011 at 2:02 pm #266731
this is simple
anything not from God is evil
dont mess with it and repent
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.