More

Anyone have a near death experience for me?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
        Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I have a fear of death, and I want to know a true near death experience moment.
        ALL religions. Idc.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

You shouldn’t be scared, because no one will live to the end, we will all die eventually.
        Once I was cleaning the small pool we have two pools one very big and the other small they are that close ”Oo” (the big and the small o represent pools) I was 12y and then I started to go back and back and I forgot that the deep big pool is behind me I fell, and the stick entered my swimming suit (one piece) and it was drowning me and as you know that the stick is quite heavy in water I was fighting and struggling I was near death but then my sister saw, jumped, and helped me.
        Its nothing really its quicker than falling asleep, but it hurts a little (for me in water struggling)
        Don’t worry sweetie we will al go to a better place (there’s a better home awaiting in the sky lord in the sky…)

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Haha I was obsessed with near death experiences this week and before I watched a lot of videos on youtube people telling there stories and It made me closer to God and i was not afraid anymore in fact a lot of the people that had near death experiences did not want to come back
        by the way the click on the link watch the video then if you want to watch more check billsvideos123 channel for more theres a whole bunch and i enjoyed watching them! I hope you will as well ^__^

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

I got rid of my fear of death when I had past life regressions and I took those lives through to the end to see how painless the process is from the standpoint of the one who is actually dying.
        To do a past life regression, follow these steps:
        1. relax and put yourself into a meditative state. close your eyes.
        2. think of the color purple. When you see the color purple in your mind —
        3. think of the color yellow. It makes no difference what colors you choose to see, but when you see the color you want to see, choose another until you have chosen 5 or so.
        4. Visualize yourself walking to your front door and getting into your car. Drive out into the country and come to a stop by a field. Notice that there is a cave in the hillside. Mentally, get out of your car and walk into the cave. You see a door in the cave. take note of what the door looks like.
        5. open the door and walk inside. look at your feet – to see the shoes that you are wearing.
        6. It helps if someone is with you at this time. Not because you have anything to be afraid of, but because you will get more information if someone is asking your questions. It’s like – if you were to look around your own life, you wouldn’t focus on anything in particular, but if someone from another time asks questions, you can learn about things like plumbing – or lack of – art, history, cultures, dress, and more. Have your friend walk you to the last moment of that life.
        the first time I did this, I was walked hours at a time, but found myself after the point of death, so my friend walked me back to the minutes before my death – while assuring me that there was nothing to fear.
        If you want to talk more about this, please ask your question at the Yahoo Group Grace Speaks.

Forum
        Keymaster
        Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful

Yes, I’ve had an occasion where I was almost killed, but thankfully things turned out well. Near Death Experiences (NDEs) are commonly reported by those who have lost consciousness, but there’s not good reason to think it’s simply not the effects of oxygen starvation.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Skip to toolbar