Am I schizophrenic? I cannot possibly be psychic I 'm not that talented. Please explain why I'm loosing it. ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

by blah:

Okay so alot of you are thinking yeah you’re crazy just from the question above. I guess I have to agree. To be up front and honest I will admit I do drink alot, every evening I have 3-4 8oz glasses filled with Pepsi Max and a shot of vodka. I consider myself an alcoholic or well on my way. I haven’t gotten to the point of drinking it straight and I hope I never do, way too expensive and I want to have a working liver and kidneys. I have slowly been cutting down though. Secondly, I do believe in a spiritual “realm” you could say a universal energy I guess. Since I was little I have had incidents where there were “presences” that I could see or feel leaving me scared and uneasy. I believe them to be spirits or even demons. I know crazy, again I should get help. In junior high I would have dreams that came true. A complete random dejavu and no the routines at school when the dejavu occured were not part of a regular schedule. When I was 20 yr. old I had a really bad anger management problem. I was very insecure and hurt and at the time I was also performing spells so to speak. Occasionaly when I got upset I would chant over and over and sometimes strange things would happen. I stopped meditating and researching devination because I was scared I might tap into something I can’t handle and as I said some strange events took place already. My now husband of 2 years used to have to deal with my anger management as well. I would black out while drinking and well I guess go crazy. I haven’t done this in the past 2-3 years.I have really been serious about being positive and properly controling my anger. Also the anger management problem hadn’t started until I was 20. I’m now 27 if that gives you a time line.
      The reason I say I’m completely loosing it is due to last nights episode. I had a bit to drink, last night hadn’t felt to great during the day but eh normal Saturday night drinkin’ and a movie(Forgetting Sarah Marshall). Okay so my husband gets into the shower and I decided to “wake” up a bit so I hop on in too. All the sudden I’m crying and looking into his brilliant blue eyes and asking him do you know who I am I’ve been searching for you. Now weird right? Gets weirder… I felt present at this conversation but yet I was not the one talking. My mouth was moving but these were not my thoughts. I felt like our bodies were being used by another force to I don’t know meet and interact? I know I’m with ya, crazy girl go to the doctor and stop drinking your hallucinating. Now my husband was actually really calm and comforting and maybe it’s because I wasn’t violent and he’s used to me by now or to be crazy a spirit was talking through him too. I just remember feeling something, a very strong emotion of content maybe when I looked into his eyes but I cannot remember what I exactly saw. So today I feel well embarrassed, crazy, and kindof a strange empty but not depressed or anything just really wierded out.
      I don’t know what to do. My family and husband always wondered if I bordered bi polar or if I should get counseling. I’m not sure about doctors because they just put you on meds that make you depressed,zombie like and gain weight. There has to be an alternate method of healing the body and mind. So if any of you who were patient and understanding enough to read this please oh please give me some advice. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon. Be blessed.

Answer by Raith
      You do not have Schizophrenia. If anything you have a drinking problem and it really sounds like you had a substance-induced delirium. I would see a professional and get some help.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

I’m afraid you don’t have much choice here….you HAVE to go to a doctor. This sounds like something that is beyond the human ability to heal without help. Stop denying and take the plunge…it’s likely not as bad as you think. But you need a doctor.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

Go to doctor! There is good medication for mental health problems.

Forum
      Keymaster
      Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful

try speaking your mind with out the liquid courage.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar