Yoga ball cut in ha...
Clear all

Yoga ball cut in half on black flat platform, what is that piece of equipment called?


Community Member

Bally's and 24 hour fitness who sponsor the biggest loser have a piece of equipment that looks like a yoga or balance ball that has been cut in half and put on a round black disk style platform that people can either stand on the ball side or flip it over to use it for balancing when doing upper body exercises. I can't figure out what this piece of equipment is called so that I can buy one. Does anyone know what it is called or where I can find one? Thanks!

3 Answers
Community Member

Bosu Ball!
possibly the cheapest:
Have fun!

Community Member

Bosu Ball!!
You can purchase one at..
-Linens 'n Things
-Dicks Sporting Goods
-Mostly any store that would carry a normal yoga/balance ball.
They usually run about $100.