On which level do you spend most of your time? What are you doing to shift to the next level of being?
Below are 7 levels of consciousness that clearly outline a path for our evolving consciousness:
- tribal and mass consciousness - one obeys the group and lives by trial and error
- individual consciousness - one develops a stronger sense of self and ego
- seeker’s consciousness - one asks questions and seeks independence
- intuitive consciousness - one develops the heart and is becoming spiritually aware
- group consciousness - one serves a higher good filling the needs of others
- soul consciousness - one experiences spiritual service.
Doing to outhers as i would have done to me
Sorry, this is a less than totally serious answer. Group, probably.
More importantly, 8-1. Cause the music always sped up right when you got to the little jump with the one thickness block and then you have the jumpy turtle on the stairs to the flag. I played that bad boy a lot.
After work, beer in hand, I look to answer one or two questions at Y-A. Today, I guess, its just one. First, I would love to develop my heart more, but, these days, I seem to be backsliding. Do I seek independence? I passionately sought it at one time; now I am condemned by it. Am I spiritually aware--to a fault!
Soul consciousness-one experiences spiritual service; well, yes, but, spiritual service seems to be a conundrum for me. A long time ago I was a philosophy student learning from an incredibly gifted teacher. He devoted his life to giving the best of the best of Plato to the real world. He said something like this: sometimes arm chair philosophy was worth all the turmoil because If it was good armchair philosophy it would serve as "rational principles" where upon language, values, and deeds would follow. My conundrum is that I've spent most of my life looking for those rational principles and --you guessed it, I haven't served the spiritual needs of anybody, except maybe myself when I am in a particularly reflective mood mulling over the whole process.
Keeping the my above testimonial in mind--what do I do to shift to the next level of being--I have another beer.