Forum

In Chinese astrolog...

Notifications
Clear all

In Chinese astrology people born in the year 1983 is a Dog or a Pig?

RSS

Community Member

In some Chinese astrology calenders (in internet and in print) people born in the year 1983 are considered to have the Dog symbol and some Chinese astrology calenders people born in the year 1983 are considered to have the Pig symbol.
Which one is originally correct?

9 Answers
Community Member

Dog, I think. It goes in 12-year-cycles, and my brother is one.
Then again, math was never my forte.

Community Member

Since the Chinese New Year happens around the end of January, the handover from one animal to the next probably doesn't happen until then, so technically it could be both...

Community Member

Sounds like a little of both from the people I've meet born in 83.

Community Member

None but human beings.

Community Member

We need to know which month as well.

Community Member

It depends if they were born before the chinese new year or after the chinese new year...
chinese new year = february.

Community Member

Depends on when in 1983 you were born.
People born before 13 February 1983 are born under Water Dog sign.
People born 13 February 1983 or later are born under Water Pig sign.

Community Member

In this web there is a link where you can quickly calculate your sign in Chinese Astrology through inserting your birth date in a kind of calculator. You can also calculate, for example, your compatibility in love with people depending of your birth date; maybe you are interested in it too, heheh. Be lucky!
http://www.chumpingstones.com/2008/09/calculate-your-sign-and-another-stuff-in-chinese-astrology/

Community Member

In Chinese astrology people born in the year 1983 is a Dog or a ......
[...]In some Chinese astrology calenders (in internet and in print) people born in the year 1983 are considered to have the Dog symbol and some Chinese astrology calenders people born in the year 1983 are considered to have the Pig symbol. ...[...]...

Your Answer

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: